Sunday, March 17, 2013

I'm Back!

I think saying I'm a bad blogger would be an understatement. I haven't blogged in two years. Yikes! Well...that's about to change.

Where do I start? So many wonderful things/events have happened to Chris and I over the past couple years. I'll start with the most important event of our lives. The birth of our son.

I found out I was pregnant in July 2011. I was home alone when I discovered we were going to have a baby. After a few minutes of complete shock, I headed off to the store to make a poster board for Chris (of course I made a poster board, I'm a teacher). I also bought two baby outfits to hang from the poster. One said ' I love daddy' and the other was a Minnesota Twins shirt. When Chris walked in the door I was standing there with the poster that read 'You're going to be a daddy'. He was so excited! 

Next, came the challenging part, keeping it a secret for 10 weeks or so. This was not going to be an easy task. I talk to my mom every morning and I had just accepted a teaching position in Mankato. But none of that mattered because I was going to be a MOMMY!:)

                                                     Baby Lowry


16 weeks

                                                                    20 Weeks
                                                         
                                                                           25 Weeks
                       

                                                    30 Weeks (Must remember to not wear stripes when pregnant)


                                                                        32 Weeks


34 Weeks  


                                                                     34 Weeks


                                                My sister and mom at one of my baby showers


                                                             I have the best friends, ever!


                                                       Being spoiled at another baby shower


No comments:

Post a Comment